Tuesday 14 February 2012

Fuenlabrada, a relaxed place

I think that the town where I live, Fuenlabrada, is a normal one, but I am going to analyse it.

First of all, I can say that Fuenlabrada is a "bedroom town", there are a lot of buildings, a few shopping centers and hardly there are cinemas or other leisure places. Also there are many parks for children or others bigger for walk, run or stay with your friends. Tghis last thing is what I usually do, sometimes the place is not the most important thing, but the people who is with you. About the health service I think is good , there are a hospital and some ambulatories and my experiences in anyone of them were acceptable.

This town is reputed to be one of the mos conflicting ones in Madrid but actually is an exaggeration. In short this town is for enjoy a relaxed life, but there are very few leisure places.

No comments: