What about listening resources?
- We have already a very good friend, Listen a Minute. We have used this website several times and it is always a very good practise.
- Elementary podcasts belongs to the British Council and is a very complete webpage where to learn a lot without much English language experience.
- This website, Learn English, Feel Good, provides us with lots of exercises for all levels, beginning with activities just for distinguishing different words. Take it as a game.
- Here you have a very nice and useful interactive course for you to practise at home and learn from scratch. The website's name is Linguasnet and it can be very useful for those in need of a general review of their English.
- Sounds of English. On this page you will find lots of highly recomendable links with lots of different sources of a wide range of listening activities.
- English Listening Lesson Library Online. Huge (thanks to Optativa Ampliación de Primero)
- Dictations. Native speaker dictations.
- Randall's ESL Cyber Listening Lab.