Let's gather here different resources for you to use about phonetics.
- First of all, in the Friend Blogs List on the right sidebar, you have the great Ana López Pozo's Phonetic Blog. Her author, teacher at an Escuela Oficial de Idiomas, introduces her blog this way: "This blog is mainly based on the field of phonetics addressed to teachers and students of English at all levels. The activities are interactive and can be used as lessons in class, a language lab, on-line or off-line (they can be photocopied)."
- Pronunciar inglés is other very interesting blog in which we can find lots of tricks to lear to pronounce English accurately.
- What do you think of this interesting and perhaps advanced Phonetics Blog by John Wells?
- Here you have a very useful dictionary, Howjsay, a free online talking dictionary of English Pronunciation. If you want to know how a concrete word is pronounced, you only have to submit it and you'll be able to listen to it.
- Here you have a spoken grammar for ESL learners, Spokenenglish.org.
- Sheep or ship? English language pronunciation with minimal pairs.
- Check your pronunciation of English sounds at Oxford University Press.
- English Pronunciation at New Okanagan College.