Monday 10 January 2011

MY CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS

I finished school with not very good marks so I was dissapointed but at the same time I was Ok because I knew that I worked to get good marks but I had bad luck so I promised myself that I will get better marks in the next term.
I like holidays, it is like a very long week-end.
I stayed here in Madrid at Christmas eve with my family and then I went to my village at New Year eve.
In New Year's party I had a lot of fun because my village is fantastic and I have some friends there.
Then I came back around the 3rd of January and I went shopping to buy some presents to my family.
Then in ''Reyes'' I recibed some presents: Money, some CDs, a walkman, and clothes.
The days after ''Reyes I was going out with my friends, sleeping and enjoying the last days of holidays.
My holidays was fine but also too shorts.

No comments: