Wednesday 15 December 2010

Interview

- Hello
- Hello
- What`s your name?
- My name is Rodolfa
- And your subnames?
- Díaz Menéndez
- How do you spell your second name?
- Yes, M-E-N-E-N-D-E-Z !
- How old are you?
- I´m 30 years old.
- What tipe of job are you looking for?
- The most attracts me this job is that the free time, the childerns and the money.
- Why do you think you are the right person for this job?
- I think I´m the right person for this job because I´m hard-working, I´m very kind with the childrens and with the parents. I like teaching children.
- Have you ever worked as teacher before?
- Yes, for four years.
- Tell me a bit more about yourself
- oK! I live in Alcorcón, I have a one soon and I´m married. I´ve been working for four years in others schools and I also worked as a baby-sitting for a year. I´m hard-working, nice,and patiently. I like the childrens and my objetives are to help and teach students about the world.
- For this work is obligatory to get the school graduate, bachillerato and degree, have you got it?
- Yes, of course!
- Ok, It´s enought. Tomorrow you might begin if you interested in bring as your curriculum, 3 photos and the photocopy of your DNI. You will hace 1000€ / month and you´ll work five days a week and weekends free. Are you interested in?
- Yes, of course!
- Thanksyou very much for your attention.
- Goodbye.
- Goodbye.

Entrevistadora: Erika
Entrevistada: Vanessa

No comments: