Wednesday 15 December 2010

INTERVIEW

Entrevistador: Setes
Entrevistada: Sheila

- Good morning
- Good morning
- Wht's your name?
- My name is Sheila
- Ok, and your surname?
- Lero
- Ok Miss Sheila Lero, how old are you?
- 23
- Are you here for the vacance place of chef?
- Yes, I am
- Ok, Could you give your curriculum, please?
- Oh yes, wait a moment... Ok, here it is
- Thank you, I see that you have got experience at chef, well... Tell me about them
- I studied in an academy for 4 years, more or less, then i worked in many restaurants, like Tempietto, Alfar, Woollies and in a restaurant in Paris close to the Tour Effiel. I won the awards of the best chef of 2007 and 2008, and finally I worked with Karlos Arguiñano in Telecinco.
- That sounds good, tell me a bit more about you
- Well... I'm very peaceful, proud and ambitious with my job
- Ok, and the most important question, why do you like this work?
- Emmm... When I was young I always helped to my mother doing the lunch or the dinner. So I decided that the best job for me it is Chef
- Would you like to work in my restaurant, you will trail a month
- Ok, it's perfect
- I will pay you 2000 a month
- Ok, and when do I start to work?
- Tomorrow, that's all right?
- And... How much holiday do I get?
- 45 days a year
- Ok, and the last question, what is my working time?
- Ammm... nine to five Ok?
- Yes Ok, so tomorrow i will be here at nine, thank you so much mister...
- Bond, James Jond
- Ok mister Bond, so see you tomorrow
- Bye

No comments: