Sunday 28 November 2010

Job Interview. Private teacher.

LIDIA: Hi!
INTERVIEWER: Hi! Can I help you?
LIDIA: I want a part time job.
INTERVIEWER: What type of job do you want?
LIDIA: I study social science and I want a job of private teacher of child of 5 to 10 years.
INTERVIEWER: Ok, have you got any work experience?
LIDIA: Yes, I worked in a academy school the last year.
INTERVIEWER: Ok. Linda is a girl and she needs help with language, can you help her?
LIDIA: Yes. For how much time would it be?
INTERVIEWER: I guess that until she finish the course.
LIDIA: Oh! That sound interesting ! And how much salary I will get?
INTERVIEWER: You will get 300€ every month.
LIDIA: It's perfect !
INTERVIEWER: You will start the next monday.
LIDIA: Ok, good bye!
INTERVIEWER: Bye !

Lidia and Sofia

No comments: