Sunday 11 November 2012

History Activity


Last night I heard a strange noise
I heard a very strange noise coming out of her sleep ,  downward sounded like whispering my name .
Igot out of bed and get down no one and my parents were a sleep , there was a noise in my room and i ran , had fallen a book .The doors closed all of a sudden , the light in the room quenched, and again that strange voice calling me .He turned on the computer and wrote name next day i asked if he knew who they all were suprised . It was the name of my aunt Mery , died several years ago in a traffic accident, when you tell me that more scared . The next night i could not sleep and went to see the name of my aunt Mery on the computer but this time put more, put running .I ran without telling any family , within five minutes the house went up in flames, by an electrical problem .My family died charred never fungive myself .

                                                                                                                ( By Lorena and Maria )

No comments: