Sunday 20 March 2011

Telephonic call!

-Hello Antonia!
-Ooh..hello?
-Hello! are you Antonia, isn't you?
-Yes, I am..
-Oh, perfect, how are you?
-Good good, and you?
-Good thanks.. mmm, do you know who I am?
-Oooh! yes, of course...hahaha, what a lot of time!
- Yeah.. haha! well, listes Anto, can Y ask you something please? I need your helpness.
-Yes, of course.. the friends exist for helping!
-Haha.. which friends? May be you want to say cousins?
-Cousins? aaah! hahah... yes, yes, of course...I was jocking! Ok, tell me, how can I help you?
-Mmmm, well, I need you to give me an advice, you are very good and always your advices helps me!
-Ok, ok... then, tell me,what is the situation? What happen?
-Ok..perhaps it's a bit stupid, and all is a mistake mine, but I have to listen my heart...and I think my girlfriend..my girlfriend...
-What? What happen with your girlfriend?
- I think she already doesn't love me..
-Why do you think that?
-Well... yesterday, I saw her in the street with another boy, and she said me that he was his cousin Luis, but I didn't believe her and I was too gelous, then I decided ask her brother Tom if they have a cousin called Luis...
- And what?
-and he said no!
-Mmmmm...
-Then, what are you thinking?
-Mmm..It doesn't listen very well, but..ok, cousin,I think you must speak with your girl about how you feel and.. I don't know, perhaps It's a bilge that you have in your head...Well, speak with her and then you tell me ok..co..cousin?
-Yes, It's the better thing that I can do, but...I'm afraid, I love her so much, and if she already doesn't love me, I don't know how will I feel after slipt up with her.
-Well, don't worry ok? we're speaking then? Kisses, co..cousin..
-Wait! wait! Antonia,thank you for your attention, but..changing topic...I hear your voice deppressed, are you ok?
-Ooh.. yes, yes, I'm ok! may be it's because of the time..
- The time?
-Yes, it's raining, and the rain deppresses me..
-Ooh! hahaha, girls.. well, do you want meet me? The loneliness is bad in this cases.. haha!
-Yes, but..I don't know..
-Listen, we can take a coffee at Nespress' bar in Forty Street.. what do you think?
-Mmmm..
-Yes! please! we can go, we can go, we can go..this evening! Please, cousin please.. I want to see you!
-Ok, ok..but.. I have you to say something..
-What? What's up?
- You are my cousin.. right?
-Yes.. of course I'm your cousion Anto! haha!.. ooh, wait a moment, my mum has come... Helloo mum!
-Helloo Pepeee! I'm already here!
-Ooh! Pepeee! my cousin..Pepe..
-Yes, yes,I'm Pepe hahah.. well, what did you want to say me?
-Oh, nothing nothing! I'm very glad to hear you!
-Anto.. are you ok? the deppession isn't very good eeh..
-Hahaha, yeah..I know..sorry for being strange with you..
-Emmm? You are all crazy!! Ok, so...at 5.00 o'clock in Forty Street ok?
-Ok, Pepe! See you there...oh! Kisses for your mum!
-ok, another for you Antonia! See you soon, byee!
-Bye, goodbye!

No comments: