Thursday 24 March 2011

Telephone Conversation

Conversation 1
Vodafone and grandmother
G: Hello?
V: Good Morning, I'm Soraya Lopez and I belong to Vodafone company. Could I speak to propanoato de metilo?
G: Oh sorry, I'm Nitroglicerina and he is my grandson, what do you want?
V: I would like to talk with your grandson for tell him our new offers.
G: Oh my darling, he is close to me, tell me your offers
V: Sorry miss nitroglicerina but I have ti talk with your grandson
G: Oh reallay, you can't talk to me?
V: Of course that I can talk to you but I can't tell you our offers
G: If you you want I can take a message for him
V: well, I'll tell you the offers but only if you would tell the offers to him
G: Oh yes yes yes no problem
V: Well, we have a neww offer for Internet
G: Oh wait a moment I have to turn off the oven because I'm making croquetas
V: Eh Ok? ... But be hurry, please
G: Yes yes don't worry
*sound of the oven*
G: Ok I have just finished, tell me the offers
V:Well I was telling you, that we have...
G: No way! Wait a moment my son is trying to eat the croquetas
V: Ok... but be very very hurry, please !
G: Yes yes don't worry
*Pepeeeeeeeeeee don't touch the croquetas!*
G: Ok sorry, Pepe is a little bit curious
V: It doesn't matter miss nitroglicerina dont' worry, I'll call your grandson tomorrow Ok? When is the bet tie for call him?
G: Emmm... I don't know I think between four and eight
V: Ok thank you
G: But I'm not sure when he will arrive to home
V: Could you give me his mobile phone?
G: 123456789
V: Could you repeat please?
G: 123456789
V: Perfect, thank you for all, I'm suire that the croquetas will be very very good
G: Oh If you want you can come with us
V: Oh no , the croquetas are for your grandson
G: Ok Ok, well I have to hang off the telephone because Pepe is triying to eat them again
V: Ok don't worry thak you for all. Bye
G: Bye bye
*Pepeeeeeeeeeee...*
*pi pi pi*

Technical services
TS: Client assistant on the phone
P: Good Morning I'm calling you because...
TS: Good Morning could you tell me your name?
P: Of course my name is Pechitos Mctetis, and...
TS: Nice to meet you miss Pechitos, what's your problem?
P: I'm calling on behaef of my neighbourgh, she is rumain and she has just bought a neww laptop with your new operate system. do you know waht am I talking about?
TS: Naturally, Miss Pechitos...
P: well the case it's that she has hired a modem to be conected to Internet and the computer rejects it
TS: On moment miss Pechitos I'm going to talk with the Technical Services
P: Ok
*chanananananana*
TS: Sorry miss Pechitos but I don't understand your case, I'll put you through with the technical services Ok?
P: Ok, no problem
*chanananananana*
TS: technical Services on the phone
P: Good Morning I'm calling you because...
TS: Good Morning Could you tell me your name please?
P: Of course my name is Pechitos Mctetis and...
TS: Nice to meet miss Pechitos my college tell me your situation. ok. when did she buy the laptop?
P:Last week but the Internet doesn't work...
TS: When did realise that The Internet doesn't work?
P: When we tried to conected it to the Internet, it was the last sunday, but on weekend there isn't Technical services
TS: Ok let me speak with the area boss
*chananananana*
TS: Good Morning area boss on the phone
P: Hello I'm Pechitos Mctetis and my problem is...
TS: Nice to meet you miss Pechitos, ok tell your problem
P: My problem is that my neighbourgh has just hired a new modem with your company but it doesn't work
TS: Did you try to plug in?
P: Of course, do you think that I am silly?
TS: Oh no no no, but did you plug in correctly?
P: Of course yes !
TS: Ok one moment I'll check the line
*chanananana*
TS: Well the line it's perfect
P: I know it. They checked it at the shop and they give us a new target. But the problem is that my neighbourgh haven't got Internet and she is paying for it
TS: Ok so you need a driver for it. Wait a moment I'll speak to the bussiness man
P: Oh shit !
*chananananana*
TS: Bussiness man on the phone
P: Hello
TS: could you tell me your name?
P: Are you kidding me?
TS: Of course not
P: Look my name is Pechitos Mctetis and I am calling because my neighbourgh rarrarrasputina hasn't got internet. Please help me because I have to fee to the dog and the tiger... Oh my god! Wait a moment the tiger is eating the sofa *ankawaaaa don't eat the sofa, it's very expensive!*
TS: I'll put you through with the psycoterapist
P: NO WAY!
*pi pi pi*

Sheila y Sofía

No comments: