Sunday 6 March 2011

My ideal job.

An ideal job for me would be a job with a lot of holidays and free time to myself because I work to live my life, work will never be my life.
At the same time I need a job doing things I like, I know I'm going to spend a lot of time working so I want to be sure that the job is perfect to me. Music and drawing are the two things I love in the world so it wouldn't be bad if I work as a sound techinique or cartoonist.
Another thing that I would like to have in my work is a good salary to have money enough to do everything that I like for example traveling around the world, buying things and having a perfect life qualite obove all.
And finally I would like to have not much working hours.
Well I think this could be a bit impossible but dreaming is free :)
Clara Fulgueiras

No comments: