Monday 24 January 2011

Telephone conversation

L: Good morning ! How can I help you?
S: Hello! I would like to arrange an appointment with the Doctor.
L: Tell me your name and your surname.
S: My name is Tenten Ghazzyn.
L: Would you mind spelling that for me?
S: G-h-a-z-z-y-n.
L: When would you want to have the appointment?
S: I would to have it next Monday.
L: Your adress is Rey Juan Carlos 23?
S: Yes, that's right.
L: Ok Tenten, the next Monday at 9:00 am With the Doctor Marchall.
S: Ok, but I would like also to arrange an appointment for my daughter Lorena Ghazzyn. It's possible?
L: Yes, When would you want to have the appointment?
S: Could it be on the same Monday?
L: One moment, I'm going to check.
S: Ok.
L: You can come at the same time.
S: Ok, thanks.
L: Bye.
S: Bye.


Luminita and Sofia.

No comments: