Sunday 28 November 2010

My Futre Studies: Criminology

Hello I'm Sheila, I'm 16 years old and my talk is going to be about the degree of Criminology:
I want to do this degree because I like Science and Detective Series. To do Criminology you have to study bachillerato of Biology Sciences and you have to obtain 12.5 in your selectivity exams. After that you have to study Medicine during 7 or 8 years more or less.
Some subjects of this degree are:
- Introduction to Psicology I
- Law theory
- Introduction to Criminology I
- Sociality Research
-Victimology
There are some University in Spain that you can study this degree, they are: University Camilo José Cela (Madrid), European University of Madrid (Madrid), ..etc
And the last part of my talk it's about the jobs that you can work when you finish this degree. You can be a detective, periodist (Only for write a page in a newspaper about a murder) or you can work with the Police.
This is all and thank you :)

No comments: