Wednesday 28 April 2010

On his way to the supermarket...

Today I propose you a new online activity. We are going to tell a collaborative story. For that we are going to use Voxopop. There, I have opened a new talkgroup called Ampli09/10. Most probably, you will have received the invitation I have sent you to join this group. Go to Voxopop, sign up and accept my invitation. Then your task will be to follow the story I have begun there that opens with the sentence "When he was on his way to the supermarket..." You can follow it the way you prefer and your imagination allows you to, but what you DO have to do is speak clear good English and extend the story in a logical comprehensible way. I hope you enjoy it... and learn at the same time...

3 comments:

Eva Dalía Gómez Díaz said...

Ohhhhh noo!! I don't know that I wasn't admitted for record my history...and Natalia has been faster for me... =(
Juan please...accept me fast please... =(

Juan Ignacio Castro said...

I have just approved your membership, Eva. Greetings...!

Eva Dalía Gómez Díaz said...

Ok thanksss!! Now the history is more cheerful jajaj!!
Gretings. =)