Friday 26 March 2010

My holydays in London


Hello, I’m Alvaro Muñoz and I’m going to talk about my holydays in London.
Two years ago, in June, I went to London in a travel with the high school for half a month.
We were in a plane for two hours, and before it, I was really excited and nervous, because it was the first time I had traveled by plane, but I found it very boring.
At the first time, I thought that it would be so difficult to speak English all the time for two weeks, and it was true during the first days, but when I was used to doing it, it was easier than I had thought.
We were in a residence near a small village and about forty kilometers to London. We had English classes for two hours during all mornings and, in the afternoon, we could choose between playing sports, going to the village to do shopping or going to walk in the countryside, and some days we went into a trip to London or another city. The weather was horrible but we watched many monuments and places like Big Ben, the Tower of London and we went to the British Museum.
What I liked most was that we could do what we wanted during the trips, for example ,when we went to visit something, after doing it, we had about 3 hours of free time for doing what we would want.
Thanks for your attention, that’s all.

No comments: