Sunday 24 January 2010

I WANT STUDY...

I'm doing the sciences bach. because it "opens me all doors" and I like it very much.
I'm not sure about the degree I want study but I think that BIOLOGY is an interesting possibility. I love animals since I was a little child, from my point of viw we must care them better and help them too.
Biology is a wonderful degree, in my family any people are study it, my mum studied it wen she was young and my sister is studying it now.
If I would study biology I would want study it in U.C.M (Universidad Complutense de Madrid) because it's a campus and in this places there are a festive atmosphere.
There is a very big elephant in the hall of biology's faculty. In this university people organice curses for help animals, study marine biology...
The mark for agree to biology is 6.5 or 6.8 (it's depende to the year and university). The compulsories subjects are maths, chemistry, biochemistry, phisics (only the first year) geology, zoology, botany... the students do practics in laboratories too.
with Bolonia's plan you need credits, you can win it with activities like dance, art, sports, studing other languages (it's important because if you speak more than two languages you can found more jobs in the fututre)... much activities without relation with biology; personally, I think this is an error, it isn´t fair, because you can have better marks dancing, drawing and doing other "subjects" very different of your degree but you don't learn biology.
I'm searching other options like a vocacional training. I'm interesting in cook and aestetics for make up deads. It's very difficult found work but I like these.
Vocacional training of cook during two years and there are curses express too. You can learn cook, taste wine, put the table as a proffesional waitress..., it's too interesting an funny.
Vcacional training of aestetics for ake up deads is complicated, it doesn't exist, but I would study aestetics and a staff training curses os make up, work with deads...

WORK IN THE FUTURE.
If I study biology...
It's a degree os master, when 'you' finish (after four years) 'you' must wok in your thesis (it can is about plant, animals, geology...), an finally, 'you' have to ell it to a board of examiners (there are five proffesor that you can choose).
When 'you' have your maste you can work in laboratories, n the sea studing acuatics animals, marine mammalians, in the wild care for monkeys, elephants..., but probably you work in a high school trying teach teenagers.

If I study vocacional training of cook...
'You' have two possibilites: If 'you' are the best, you can work in a restaurant and if you've got a lot of money 'you' can set up you restaurant. But if you aren't the best and you haven't got money, you can cook very good for your family.

If I study vocacional training of aestetics for make up deads...
It's very easy found work, all days deaths people. 'You'll' have work always. your customers never complain about the result os your work.

No comments: