Friday 26 October 2007

Paola's Profile.

Hi!
I'm Paola. I'm 14 years old. I'm not tall or short, I've got brown hair and my eyes are brown too. I think I'm funny and friendly. My favourite pets are turtles and small dogs but I hate cats, and mi favourite subjets are Spanish Language, English and Science but I don't like French and Maths
I like volleybal and rollerblading and my hobies are reading, going shopping and hanging out with my friends.I've got a sister, her name is Ruth and she is four years old, but I haven't got any brothers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi all!!
I was just surfing in the internet
and I have discovered this new site!
I find it really interesting.
My name is Ana and I am a maths teacher in Madrid. I think you are making a great work with this blogspot, so I am considering to create a similar one for my maths pupils.Uhm, I have to think how to use the idea in the maths area.
Please keep on with this, I find it really interesting.
(I don't know if I am posting my message in the correct place, so if not, I apologize in advance)
Greetings from the innet space!!(and sorry if my English is not so good)
:-)