Friday 26 October 2007

Blanca's profile

Hi, I'm Blanca, I'm 14 years old and I live in Brunete.
I'm very tall and I've got fair hair, my eyes are green and I wear glasses.
I'm very talkative, I talk so much and I talk everywhere I am.
I'm very lazy and easy-going but when I like something I work hardly to achieve it .
I'm very independent and sympathetic.

I hate materialistic people... I can't stand them...
I love listening to music, but not every kind of it, I like pop, rock and a bit of rap and hip-hop. My favourite groups are H.I.M, El Canto del loco and Avril Lavigne, but I also like Good Charlotte , Black Eyed Peas and The Rasmus.
I love animals, I've got a dog called Leo but I don't like cats so much.
My hobbies are watching films -romantic comedies are my favourite-, playing basketball anf reading. My favourite books at the moment are Memorias de Idhún and Crepúsculo.
My favourite colours are red and green and I enjoy hanging out with my friends and meeting new people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Blanca, I love BEP too, especially "Where is the love", great lyrics.

http://www.isabelperez.com/songs/wheresthelove.htm

janis.p

Blanca Cobain said...

thanks a lot great lyric!!
xxx
BLanca

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I'm Silvia and I'm friend of Blanca. She's very kind but she is very shy. My hobbies are playing badminton and football. Also, I like being with my friends.
The blog is very beautiful and it is great. Congratulations!!
Kisses from Silvia.