Tuesday 23 November 2010

My future studies: Primary School Teacher.

Hi! I'm Lidia , i'm 15 years old and i study bachillerato of social science in the parque de lisboa school and my talk is going to be about my future studies.
I want to study primary school because i like a lot the children an is my prefer degree.
I want to study this degree in Rey Juan Carlos University or in Complutense University because are close or my house and because when i will start the degree ai will be 17 years old and my parents will not want that i go to study to other city.
This carreer have a three years with diferents subjects in the diferents years.
When i finish the degree also i willcan to be Physopdagogy or social education, not only teacher.
Other option is study the degree in other countries bit i think that is imposible because my english is not so good and i will miss so much to my family and friends.
Thank you for your attention! :)
Good bye

No comments: