Wednesday 19 May 2010

Madrid City Tours


Hello! Welcome to Madrid City Tours.
A great way to see one of the world's most wonderful cities.
Over forty stops all over the city Museum of Prado, Museum of Thyssen, Gran Via, Vicente Calderon, etc... and one stop every two hours.
The guide is a person who speak english and spanish.
Tours start every hours from Puerta de Sol.
The price for adult is 50€ and for children is 25€. Call now and we present book for you.
The ticket walid 24 hours.

Call toll free 91-619-58-60

Nicolas y Natalia Gonzalez

4 comments:

AndreaBouvier said...

Hello! I'm andrea and I'm studying in IES Juan de la Cierva, I saw some comments from you all in our blog so I decided to visit it to see how is it and.. wow, what a blog! is fantastic! All your post are very interesting, I really like it, good job guys! :D

Andrea said...

Hello! I'm andrea and I'm studying in IES Juan de la Cierva, I saw some comments from you all in our blog so I decided to visit it to see how is it and.. wow, what a blog! is fantastic! All your post are very interesting, I really like it, good job guys! :D

Lorena Gómez said...

Thanks for the comment!
You can sign when you want! We will be happy because we'll know that the people visit us and like the blog! :)

Rosa Guitart said...

Congratulations to you all for your fantastic Blog and your well deserved prize, and especially to your teacher, Juan Ignacio, who taught me how to start a blog, too.
You are doing a great job and I promise that my students and me will be following you in the future as well.
We will be looking forward to your comments on our blog (A Gold Miner )next year.
Have a wonderful summer, all of you, and the same to you, Juan Ignacio.
See you next year
Rosa Guitart