Friday 23 April 2010

Algún día, cuando pueda llevarte a Varsovia.

I recommed the book of "Algún día, cuando pueda llevarte a Varsovia" because this book shows the acceptance of the neighbors of a portal with a foreigner´s new family. This book people can read it so much young as adult. It is an interesting, entertaining book and I like me very much, especially Laura´s paper, which is the protagonist together with the Polish family that comes to live to his portal.
The autor of the book is Lorenzo Silva.
Thank you for your attention.

2 comments:

Juan Ignacio Castro said...

I've read this book and I like it a lot, I like Lorenzo Silva very much, mostly Chamorro and Bevilacqua...

Vanessa Sanchez said...

thank´s teacher! In my opinion, it is a very good book! and I like me very much... =)