Sunday 31 January 2010

Nico's party

Fabio-hello?
Nico- hey, it's Nico speaking. I'm calling you about last saturday night party.
Fabio- Did you like it?
Nico- Yeah, it was one of the best parties in my life. I finished the partie completely pissed singing in the street but i'm not ringing because of that. I'm calling to tell you i'm organizing a party and you are invited.
Fabio- When is the party?
Nico- It's next saturday. The party starts about 22:00.
Fabio- Can i go with any friend?
Nico- Yes, of course.
Fabio- What did you buy?
Nico- i buy a lot of alcohol and one of my friends bring with him some amplifiers and rap music. We'll have a lot of food too and if you want bring something, you can do it.
Fabio- Ok, I'll be in the party.
Nico- That's great. I have to go. I'll see you next saturday.
Fabio- see ya!

No comments: